Game & Tournament Rules
Standard high school playing rules shall be enforced, along with the following:
Warm-up – Consists of AT LEAST 5 minutes.
Games – consist of two, 16 minute halves. Running clock with a 30 point lead last 8 minutes, or 20 point lead last 4 minutes of the 2nd half.
▪ Time-outs – two 60 second time-outs, two 30 second time-outs.
▪ Half-time will last 3 minutes and the clock will begin when the 1st half horn sounds.
▪ One and One Bonus – on the 10th foul of each half (no 2 shot bonus).
▪ Technical Fouls – any coach or player will be ejected from the game upon receiving 2 technical fouls. That coach or player is then suspended for the next tournament game.
▪ Rosters – Players may only be on one roster, and participate on one team only.
▪ Overtime – shall last three minutes, in which each team will receive one 30 second time-out.
▪ Pool Play Tie-Breakers – ties will be decided by head to head competition, margin of victory among the tied teams (+ or – 15), margin of victory within the pool (+ or – 15), total points scored by team in pool, coin flip.
▪ Protests – all protests must be communicated to the Court Monitor 15 minutes after the completion of the game. Any scoring discrepancies will be settled by the official book.
▪ Forfeits – a team will forfeit the game if they are not on the assigned court within 10 minutes of game time. The forfeiting team will lose by the score of 2-0.